Have you ever wondered if you can get aimbot on your Nintendo Switch I was curious myself so I researched the internet trying to answer this question?
Consoles are very difficult to hack, but the following is a way to get aim assist in Fortnite.
- Go to the settings menu in Fortnight
- Controller options>sensitivity> change both look sensitivity and aim sensitivity to 2 and click apply
- Go to Advanced look sensitivity and change look horizontal speed, look vertical speed and turning vertical boost to 65% and click apply
- Go to advanced sensitivity and change aim assist strength to 100% and click apply
- To use your aimbot aim towards the head, with an SMG keep on aiming and re-aiming to abuse the aimbot.
Now getting those wins in Fortnite will be oh so easy! Now I got this information from the Fortnite YouTuber ZRX789 and you can see his video down below.
But can you get aimbot on consoles? I decided to do some research to find out.
I did my research (see below) and the only way to have an aimbot on the Switch is using a mouse and keyboard adapter the best one is the Xim Apex see the latest pricing on Amazon below.
How To Get Aimbot On Nintendo Switch
I’m sure you have seen countless YouTube videos on people with aimbot getting tons of kills in Fortnite and other games, how do they do this?
To get aimbot on Nintendo Switch you must use a keyboard mouse controller adapter called the Xim Apex, this allows you to have console cheats that will work on any console and will take around 20 minutes to set up correctly.
You can purchase your very OWN Xim Apex for a fantastic price on Amazon right here! I will discuss the process of setting up the Xim Apex down below but first I will list the various console cheats you can use for Fortnite.
Xim Apex Aimbot Hacks
- Aimbot Fortnite– Use code to get different aimbots
- Rapid Fire: Both your primary and secondary weapons have rapid fire
- Hair Trigger– Fire with a hair-trigger setup
- Move Fire– Allows you to go left or right or jump and squat when firing a weapon
- Quick Scope-Makes quick scoping super easy
- Auto Aim– improves aim assist
- Always Run– Makes you run at all times
- Bunny Hop– allows you to bunny hop anytime
- Instant Build-Build any structure with one button
If you don’t believe the hacks work please check the above video for proof and there are many more on YouTube.
They work by using GPC scripts which allows you to load a script for either the Xbox One, PS4, or Nintendo Switch. Everything from no recoil, no jump, and full aimbot are possible.
However, whilst you can use the Xim Apex for mouse and keyboard play on consoles, using GPC scripts in a console is banned as Sony and Microsoft consider it cheating and your account WILL get blocked if you are caught using it.
Everything mentioned is only for informational purposes only.
How You Can Enable Aimbot On Your Nintendo Switch
So you must have a Xim Apex for this to work which you can get for a fantastic price on Amazon right here, but for aimbot to work we must understand how recoil works in games
Different Types Of Recoil In Games
- Horizontal Recoil. This recoil is randomized and cannot be controlled by mouse movements, later on, in the post, I will explain how you can control it
- Vertical Recoil. The most common type of recoil in games and the easiest to counter, when shot the weapon will go up and it is predictable.
- First Shot Recoil. Only applies to the first shot of the gun and it usually brings the gun up
Anti Recoil Methods On Console
- Mouse Movement
- Weapon Attachments
- Increase Aim Assist
- Increase XY Ratio
- Steady Ai
- Ballistic Curve
How To Set Up Xim Apex For Easy Aim In Consoles!
- Plugin your Xim Apex into your PC/Mac or laptop and download the latest firmware that you can get via this link
- In your USB adapter plugin your mouse on the right-hand side, your keyboard in the middle and your controller on the left
- Download Xim Apex Manager on your smartphone or PC, click here for android and here for iPhone
- In the app pick the game you are planning on playing first
- You must set your pulling right sensitivity(the rate your mouse sends electrical signals for your device) for your mouse
- Click on the top of the app and go to global settings, and change the settings to the highest possible pulling rate(Xim Apex max pulling rate is a 1000 Hz) you can use for your mouse, all mice will have different software and pulling rates. The pulling rate of your Xim Apex and mouse must be the same for your aiming to work correctly.
- Adjust your mouse DPI, between 3000-4000 DPI
- Now you must change your in-game settings to find your perfect settings, so go back to where you can choose your game and select the bottom right button which will take you to a URL that has that games ideal settings
- Go to a training mode in a game and select the pencil icon of a game inside the app, and mess around with the settings that you like
- If you have mouse stutter or something doesn’t look right, go into the app at the right and under the aim, settings go to synchronize and change the setting to common or turn it off and find the one that gives you the best aim
- Go to the right and change your ADS and change what works best for you.
- Go all the way to the right in your settings to Auxillary, you need to change these settings so you can use the mouse and keyboard when navigating in-game menus check the video below for more information
- Now the last thing, DO NOT HAVE A CLOTH MOUTHPAD as depending on how sensitive your mouse is, it will start to read the fibers of the cloth which makes a terrible gaming experience
Don’t miss out on the best keyboard and mouse solution on Amazon down below.