PUBG is one of the biggest games out right now, but you can transfer your PUBG account from android to iOS or from one platform to another? I decided to find out.
If your changing to iOS to Android.
- Update PUBG to the newest version on both devices
- Update the account you want to keep/transfer
- Tap settings and click the button “Link to an Android/Apple Device”
- Tap the generate button to create a code, make sure to transfer the code using the player profile whose progress you want to keep
- Open the game on your new device, remember you lose all progress you have with the new device so remember when you transfer data over
- Go to settings and click the button “Link to an Android/Apple Device”
- Select “Input a code tab”, follow the instructions provided.
Remember you cannot transfer multiple accounts to new advice, and if you do so you will forever lose access to both accounts!
Both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi for the code to work, with the latest PUBG update on devices.
Will explain how to transfer your PUBG account to another Facebook account, how to login to another PUBG account and how to login to a PUBG guest account. Read on to find out!
How Do I Transfer My PUBG Account To Another Facebook Account?
- Sign in to the Facebook account you do not want to be linked to PUBG
- Click the Settings(gear icon) on the drop-down menu that says [account]
- In the menu on the left side, go to click and open app settings
- Locate PUBG on the list, and click the X on the far right, click remove to remove the app
- Sign out the first Facebook account, and sign in to the Facebook account you want to be linked to PUBG
- Return to PUBG and click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen, tap account settings, and click connect
- Follow the on-screen prompts to approve the connection to the desired Facebook account.
If this is confusing please watch the above video for a visual explanation.
How To Unlink Your Facebook Account From PUBG
- Ensure you have the latest version of the game installed
- Log in to PUBG using the platform you want to delete
- Tap into settings
- Stay on the basic tab
- Tap the chain icon next to ‘linked’ at the top of the page
- You will see a prompt saying the account is about to be unlinked continue to unlink your Facebook account.
Apparently, you can only unlink your account from one service per month so take time and really decide if you want your Facebook account unlinked.
After your unlinked you will start back at the log-in screen ,just sign in using whatever you wish or sign via Facebook to make an entirely new character.
How To Recover A Guest Account On PUBG Mobile
- Log out if you have logged in with another account
- Click the ‘help’ button on the right side corner, go to hot pics and scroll down
- Click on ‘lost my account after unlinking to social media’
- The chatbox will open, tell them how you lost the account and they will reset your account for you.
Want to build a gaming PC but don’t know how much you should spend or where to start? It’s actually quite easy, check out my article here for a complete guide on building a powerful gaming machine.